Congratulations! You are about to finish your studies in Australia, make sure that before you depart you are get ready.
- If you finished a degree (vocational, bachelor or postgraduate program) in Australia, it is important that before you depart you have this document apostilled to confirm its authenticity. Visit this link for more information: www.ceremoniesbycath.com.au
- Arrange your air travel well in advance to avoid peak times such Christmas holidays, etc
- Check your baggage allowance (when you go to the airport, take someone with you just in case you need to leave things behind)
- Get your Resume ready to start applying or jobs in your home country
- If you are thinking in staying in Australia, make sure you find out what visa suits you best www.immi.gov.au/immigration
- Join the alumni association of your college or university. It will be well worth it to keep in touch with your classmates and the University
- Visit this website for your opportunities in Australia www.graduatecareers.com.au
- Join or register the pertinent association to be able to work in your area of expertise
On this website there are various headings with all the aspects of information you need to obtain after you Study in Australia.
This information focuses in the requirements, processes and other relevant information while you are LIVING · STUDYING · WORKING ™in Australia.
We aim that our page is a “one-stop-shop” where you can find all of the data you need to obtain accurate and updated information and advice so you can make the best possible choices in your course or program, the education provider and all the other aspects of your experience in Australia such accommodation, transport, employment, student support, immigration, facilities, activities, sports and leisure events that you can enjoy while living in our country.