Congratulations! You are approaching your graduation. These are some handy tips for future graduands:
Make sure that in your last semester you have completed:
- All your subjects in particular your minor and major courses which will be described in your testamur (diploma i.e. Bachelor of Business with a major in Marketing)
- You have completed all other requirements such as volunteer or work experience, clinical or hospitality placement, etc
- Although universities might require that you present another English test to graduate, it will be a good idea that you present a test so that you know if you fulfil all the requirements to register with the appropriate council or association after graduation.
- Do check the spelling of your name and lastname(s) are correct. This will avoid a lot of headaches in the future!
- Try to find out when the graduation ceremony will take place so that you can stay back in the country and also invite your family/friends
- You will receive a letter/e-mail from your Graduation. Make sure you read and take action to all the requirements