Register your degree

There are two places where you will need to register your degree:

  1. Register your degree with the correspondent Council/Association/Peak Body in your area of studies for example Engineers Australia, Certified Practicing Accounts, etc.  This is in order to validate that you successfully finished your studies at the university or vocational education provider.
  2. Some students may need to register their degrees with the Department of Foreign Affairs in particular those students who will go home after they finish their degrees and will be looking for Government jobs in their countries.