Attend the orientation session at your college or university, otherwise you will miss out on:
- Getting to know the campus and facilities.
- Enrolling in your course and finding out about academic regulations.
- Obtaining your student ID card on time.
- Meeting your classmates, and most importantly your teachers and support staff.
- Have an open mind. Try to meet new people and enjoy new experiences. Don’t be afraid to be the first to say hello. Try out a new skill such as swimming, surfing or playing didgeridoo!