Overseas Student Ombudsman

If you have any complaints that were not resolved within your education provider after all resources were exhausted, contact the Overseas Student Ombudsman


Also, students whose education institutions closed down are able to seek assistance within the guidelines of the Tuition Protection Services (TPS).

Read more here https://tps.gov.au/Home/NotLoggedIn