- Do your research about the company or institution.
- Have in mind clear goals that you contribute and achieve for the prospective employer
- Be on time
- Dress according to the job that you applied for
- Grooming is very important. Your image speaks a thousand words of who you are
- Take a copy of your résumé, graduation certificates, references, etc in case the employer has misplaced your paperwork
- During the interview if you do not understand a question, ask for clarification
- Have ready two or three questions that you might like to ask the employer such job conditions, salary, office location (if they have branches), etc.